Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Sunday Afternoon

We pulled out a 1,000 piece puzzle this past Sunday. It was definitely very clear that Luuk and Rolf are the ones who have the patience and persistence to stare at all those tiny pieces! Personally, puzzles drive me batty! You can see below that Erik and Emily also found other things to do! This is a spot you will often find Erik! On his tummy, on the floor, racing his cars!
And my Miss Emily takes after her father...she loves music and loves to sing! Within minutes of starting the puzzle, she ran to her room to put some background music on...but then soon after that she was off to her room to start singin' and dancin'. Fortunately, she has her own dance moves and didn't inherit her parents bad coordination! (smiley face!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sing it Em!! You Rock Star!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,Em

Nice picture!So how are u doing? I am sooooo exited about big Emily's wedding and i can't wait to see u.
So did u get your room redone yet?
Are u into any sports? I like soccer,
basketball and volleyball but one of my favorites is shopping!!! We are having allot of fun with Grandpa Corey and him go on walks every day.
I am sorry i didn't get back to your e-mail that soon but I have sent you one now. I miss you and tell everyone i miss them to.

Love,Mady Vahrmeyer