Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"SPARKLE!" says Luuk

I was able to spend some time in Luuk's classroom to see some of the fun things he's making and learning. One of the games they play to help learn spelling words is called "SPARKLE". The kids get to sit on their desks and spell out words letter by letter. Once the last letter is said, the next person says "Sparkle" and then the next person has to sit down. They loved it! Good job Miss K! Luuk was also working on the cover of his ABC book! Like the fish Opa? And of course Luuk is always willing to assist Miss K with chores! Keep up the good work Luuk!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definatly digging that sweatshirt! Miss you all! I can't wait to see you and "little Emily" soon!
Em

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate....IT is fun to see your kids in the classroom setting....because I am not around to see it ever I sometimes forget that they are even in school. I know it sounds dumb, but I guess I have never seen any of them in the classroom. Ya better sign me up for the next homeroom mom duty, I'll try to make it!

Anonymous said...

TIMe to update your blog sista #1!!!!!