Wednesday, March 21, 2007

GRANDMA's Trashroom

We surprised Grandma before school to say Good-Morning! The kids always LOVE to see Grandma and see all the new and lastest things she has in her "store"! They were very excited about the new ankle jump ropes (not sure of the exact name of them- help me out mom!) It brought me back to my past when I had a lemon ankle jump rope! Remember sisters? Mom, you do an amazing job keeping the Trashroom running and organized! Your LC grandkids say THANK-YOU for all you do! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a nice picture, Thank you for taking it.
I hope most people reading this--the trash room and trashymom--know the why!! Not everyone grew up having the trashyish mom in town :>)

By the way--I am very proud of you. All of you girls have accomplished more than I ever could have hoped for.
Love Mom