Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gems Mother-Daughter night

We had a mother-daughter night for a Gems group at our church and it was a p.j. party/things girls like to do party. It was alot of fun!!
Here's the top for those of you who want to see how they did it
This is the side of my hair after they did it, and I think it looks really cute, I liked it so much I wore it so school the next day
This was one of the girls who did the hair, she did my moms hair and my mom found 25 bobby pins in her hair
We also had a hair station, and the Northwest Hair Design came to do our hair and they did a great job!!
This was a bingo station but we had to make it ourselves and then cross it out This was a gross station because it was moisturizing cream and here are the ingredients
yogurt, blended oatmeal, and stirred up honey!! (it felt so weird, and sorry I didn't get a pic of me cause my mom did it so me and I washed it of right a way

1 comment:

Amy said...

Fun times!! I can't wait to do a mother daughter night with Kali-o!!